Manduka PRO Mat - Verve
A mid-sized yoga mat that brings unmatched cushioning and comfort to your practice. The PROlite® will never wear out, guaranteed.
• 7.5 lbs; 71" long; 26" wide; 6mm thick
• High-density and superior cushion, joint protection, unmatched support.
• Guaranteed to never wear out from yoga practice.
• Performance grip improves with use.
• Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
• Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
• Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat.
• Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing, 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll The Black Mat with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of The Black Mat PRO improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use just a spritz of water or dampen with a cloth, scrub it down with a stiff scrub brush, and air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning