Sugarmat - Jardin Majorelle PU
A respite from the heat of the souks, medina and Djemaa el-Fna, Jardin Majorelle is an oasis — just like your practice should be. Take your poses a little deeper than yesterday on the illustration of the famed haute-couture garden owned by the late designer Yves Saint Laurent. Even if all you do is Shavasana, at least it's on a work of art by illustrator Rosie Harbottle.
Dimension: 72.5 x 25 inches (184 cm x 64 cm)
Thickness: 3.0 mm
Weight: 2.5 kg
• Anti-slip; your grip stays put whether your hands are dry or drenched with sweat
• Water-based inks, guaranteed to not wear out from yoga practice.
• High-density cushion, joint protection, unmatched support.
• Eco-friendly packaging and yoga mat strap included.
• Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing, 100% latex/PVC free.
• Widen and lengthen to give more practice space
Use & Care
Whenever needed, wipe with a clean cloth after a few spritz of the yoga mat spray. Wipe with soft wet towel with mild detergent, air drying, no machine wash. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Do not submerge in water as it may ruin the mat. Keep it away from sharp and hard objects.