The highest peak of yoga mat. Yoga mat blue for life that captivates yoga instructors around the world
An instructor's highly acclaimed yoga mat that provides the best performance. Surprising durability and grip strength of 6mm thickness, shock absorption & soundproofing effect and substantial functionality are recommended for all mat exercises such as yoga, Pilates, muscle training.
• 7.0 lbs; 71" long; 26" wide; 1/4" thick (6 mm)
• Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
• Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
• Superior wear and longevity
• Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
• Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
• Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
• Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
• 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities
• High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like Surface Finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration.
Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
• Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding.
• Engineered for Sustainability: High quality material will not peel, flake or fade; Longevity reduces consumption and landfill waste; Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; Improves with use.
To Store: Roll The Black Mat with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of The Black Mat PRO improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use just a spritz of water or dampen with a cloth, scrub it down with a stiff scrub brush, and air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning