Manduka PRO Mat - Black
• 7.0 lbs; 71" long; 26" wide; 1/4" thick (6 mm)
• Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
• Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
• Superior wear and longevity
• Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
• Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
• Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
• Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
• 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities
• High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like Surface Finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration.
Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
• Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding.
• Engineered for Sustainability: High quality material will not peel, flake or fade; Longevity reduces consumption and landfill waste; Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; Improves with use.
To Store: Roll The Black Mat with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of The Black Mat PRO improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use just a spritz of water or dampen with a cloth, scrub it down with a stiff scrub brush, and air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning