• 0.4 lbs; 1.75” x 8’ (8’ Length)
• More durable buckle, made from metal
• Middle Buckle is removable when webbing is pushed to the side for easy washing
• Buckle has a square profile, allowing for more durability
• Pliable cotton webbing makes the strap easy to grip even in the most challenging positions
• Based on the original strap design by B.K.S. Iyengar
To Wash: Remove middle buckle by pushing webbing to the side. Machine wash on cold. Hang or tumble dry on low. Please note that the buckle may be left on- excessive washing may cause the hardware to begin to rust.
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning