Manduka PROlite Mat - Tarmarix
A mid-sized yoga mat that brings unmatched cushioning and comfort to your practice. The PROlite® will never wear out, guaranteed.
• 4.0 lbs; 71” long; 24” wide; 4.7mm thick
• High-density cushion, joint protection, and unmatched support.
• Guaranteed to never wear out from yoga practice.
• Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will never peel, flake or fade.
• Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
• Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
• Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing, 100% latex free.
To Store PROlite travel yoga mats: Roll your PROlite with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of The Black Mat PRO improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use just a spritz of water or dampen with a cloth, scrub it down with a stiff scrub brush, and air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning