Now you can have the durability, performance and support you know and love from the technically superior PRO everywhere you go! Never wear out, guaranteed.
• 1.1kg; Size: 180 cm long; 60 cm wide; 2.5 mm thick
• Lightweight and easy to transport
• Same great high-density cushion as found in PRO and PROlite - only thinner
• Performance grip improves with use.
• Great for all styles of yoga, especially dynamic and hot styles.
• Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
• Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat.
• Supported by Lifetime Guarantee
To Store: Roll The Black Mat with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of The Black Mat PRO improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use just a spritz of water or dampen with a cloth, scrub it down with a stiff scrub brush, and air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning