Manduka eKO Terra Mat - Acai
Designed with the earth in mind, the eKO Terra has the same natural rubber grip and cushioning of the popular eKO mat, but with a textured top layer made of jute fibers, making this mat a naturally beautiful addition to your home or studio practice.
• 4.5 lbs; 68” x 24” x 4mm thick
• Twine-like, natural jute construction
• Naturally grippy for superior wet & dry grip
• No PVC or harmful plasticizers
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, 25% recycled tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
• Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
• 99% latex free
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning