Manduka eKO Lite® Mat - Sage
• 4.0 lbs; 71” long; 24” wide; 3/16" thick (4mm)
• Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers
• Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
• An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
• Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
• Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Rippled water’ surface texture is naturally grippy; the sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability
• Dual Function Cushion (Bottom Layer): Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent loft and recovery for your practice!
• Stretch-resistant Scrim (Center): Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a heating process which eliminates the need for toxic glues.
• Natural & Earth Loving: Eco-friendly yoga mat is made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-azo dyes.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put eKO™ natural rubber yoga mats in the washing machine as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning