Manduka eKO SuperLite® Travel Mat - Fuchsia Stripe
• 2.0 lbs.; 71” long; 24” wide; 1/16” thick (1.5 mm)
• Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse (when not traveling, the mat is best stored rolled)
• Weighs about 2 lbs. for ultra-portability
• Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
• Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
• Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
• Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
• Dual Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability & slip-resistance
• Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Orange Peel’ surface texture is naturally grippy, closed cell keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
• Stretch-resistant Scrim: Made from biodegradable cotton and polyester blend; Binds top/bottom layer together with heating process, eliminating need for toxic glues.
• Natural & Biodegradable: Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-azo dyes.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. It is recommended that the mat be folded only when traveling; the mat is best stored rolled.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put the eKO SuperLite mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).
If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning